C.N.A. (Job-010238)Are you seeking to join an organization that has Revolutionary Ideas that are transforming the long-term care industry?
If so, Signature HealthCARE LLC. is the place for you! Signature is opposing the status quo and bringing about a radical transformation in attitude, quality care and quality of life. We are taking a stand and restoring dignity, compassion and trust.
Our facility sits on the edge of Cherokee Park & offers excellent amenities for our short-term & long-term residents. We are an in-house, spiritually based organization that uses benchmarks such as weight loss, falls & reduction in wounds as indicators instead of budgets!
We are currently recruiting for proven and experienced CNAs for our Four Courts at Cherokee Park facility in Louisville, KY.
PRN weekends- all shifts
Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel. Assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
• Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
• Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
• Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
• Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
• Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
• Recognize a resident’s ability to make choices and support these within the constraints of the care giving environment.
• Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and the plan of care. Provide input to the nurses for development of the plan of care.
• Provide adequate hydration to residents at regular intervals each day according to specific resident needs.
• Prepare residents for each meal and transport to dining room (unless a bed patient) making sure that food tray is accessible, self-help devices are available (if needed), and assistance is provided to those residents who cannot feed themselves.
• Keep an accurate record of food intake and output, as directed.
• Maintain established housekeeping standards within assigned duty areas.
We offer competitive pay in the long-term care industry.
For additional information, please contact:
Mina Kouklan, Clinical Recruiter
Toll-free at 888.759.4344
Please visit our website at www.LTCrevolution.com
Minimum qualifications: Current SRNA with the Kentucky Board of Nursing, previous LTC experience preferred.